Menu Central

Propaganda Monumenta


sexta-feira, 21 de maio de 2010

Bloody countess.Dark photos (INFO)


Text of the Artist:


English:

I am a wandering soul in this world so complicated, letting me transport in this madness that is the life I leave my feelings through my photos , with some theme .I do not consider me as an artist, far from there, but I take pleasure in what I make, and it is the main thing.

French:

Je suis une âme errante dans ce monde si compliqué ,me laissant transporter dans cette folie qu'est la vie . Je libère mes émotions à travers mes photos .Je ne me considère pas comme un artiste ,loin     de là ,mais je prends plaisir dans ce que je fais ,et je le fais avec sincérité et sans prétention.

Genre : photos
Theme : When the darkness call the beauty (landscapes, urban desolation, abandonned house, experimental game...)
Origin : France


EMAIL: bloodycountess@hotmail.fr

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...